Saturday 16 July 2011

20 Questions TAG

Hey you lovely ladies, today i am doing another Question tag okay i have really been enjoying theese posts so i wanted to do another one and i tag all of you if you want.I love learning more about you lovelys hope you like learning about me tell me if you did this and i will be sure to check it out.Allthatglitters did this so i copyed that thats were i got this.

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?My Blackberry it sorts me out.
2.Favorite brand of  makeup?Mac i love it but i like others like rimmle and revlon.
3.Favorite Flowers?Roses like light pink they smell lovely.
4.Fav clothing stores?Forever 21 its so cheap and they have lovely stuff.
5.Fav perfume?Juicy couture viva la juicy its totally my perfume.
6.Heels or flats?Heels i prefer to were flats in the house but i love my heels
7.Do you make good grades?Yes i talk a.ll the time in classes but i do make good grades
8.Fav colors?All shades of pink.
9.Do you drink energy drinks?Yes red bull all the time i know its unhealthy.
10.Do you drink juice?No not at all.
11.Do you like swimming?Yes i love diving and swimming in lakes.
12.Do you eat fries with a fork?This makes me feel like a slob but no.
13.Whats your fav moisturizer?I love the Dove unsented.
14.Do you want to get married later on in life?Yes i hope so.
15.Do you get mad easily?No not really.
16.Are you into ghost hunting?No am to scared of ghost.
17.Any phobias?Yes monkey bars because i broke my arm on them and ghosts.
18.Do you bite your nails?Yes somtimes but i have stopped now.
19.Have you ever had a near death experience?Yes when i got got my hair caught on a pool filter.
20.Do you drink coffee?Yes all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...