Monday 6 June 2011

stress mad-pac

Hey you lovely ladies,hope your feeling well so i have made a new twitter and thanx to all my folowers on my blog and after this i  am doing a film review after this so yeah.This market in my mall is a skincare stall and it sells all diffrent stuff for skin types most a like a china brand of England or India which i have not heard of but it has a great face mask range all diffrent types like ones for stress,normal and spa experince.So i got a stress one because it was my last exams for high school and dancing and OMG prom.This one is in the scent deep sea it smells like mens shaving cream so i dont really like that.Its really hard to remove from your face what my method is i get a cold towel with ice in it and massage it on my skin this face mask is not to be put in eyes.Mostly my method works but i had to scrub it of.It left me stress free and i had a bath with a avo bomb from lush it smells so refreshing that bath bomb.From the picture you would think it would be bright blue and stuff but its a pale yucky green colour which was disapointing i put cucumbers in my eyes because thats a good tip if you want to relax your eyes and have smooth awake eyes no under eye circles.Thats my review done.



                                                                 Good points

1.It did what it said and left me feeling stress free
2.It wasn't that much money
3.It was relaxing as face masks should be
4.It drys quikly which i like in face masks
5.It is easy to apply
                                                             Bad points

1.I hated the smell it was like mens shaving cream really
2.It didn't come of easy
3.The picture shows it being blue and pretty and it a yucky pale green colour
4.  It was hard to get of my face i had to scrub it of
5.It left my skin dry and red and broke me out a bit so yeah




                                            I would not purchase any of theese face masks again love lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...