Friday 22 April 2011

Hair favorites

Hey guys,this post  is about hair favorites first my conditioner which i use all the time its Aussie 3 minute miracle Deep conditioner its amazing it makes your hair soft and gets tugs out from the top and under the bottle is around £3 but the sample size one wash is £1 so thats my conditioner.Put it on after you have washed your hair while damp i leave it for at least 1 minute so it soaks in and i have really long hair so i put it up to my ear.It smells really good and leaves your hair soft and tug free.After brush your hair.The shampoo i am using is Herbal Extracs icy pinapple for oily hair  i love the smell its amazing i dig in with my nails my dry scalp is all gone once i come out i love the feeling of clean hair.I would recomend it for dry hair theres a conditioner but i like Aussie better.Theres big bottles which cost £3 but i use the small cause there cheaper if your on a budget.I love it and the great smell stays with you and your hair feels so soft so i would recomend that.



 you can try any herbal essence for your hair type but these two products are amazing.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...