Monday 25 April 2011

What to do i broke my favorite blush

Hey guys after breaking my favorite blush nars desire i really wanted to do a tip to help all of you guys that have broke there favorite blush and are so sad as me.Blush is probley the best beauty product and its very easy to break such as carrying it around in your bag and putting it down.So i thought i could make it into cream blush and this was actully done before for dry skin in a magizine but i dont want to use vasiline beacause my lips get dry not my skin so i am using my worst skin product which i put my broken blush in and mixed it and put it in the fridge to harden.I used my travel pots which you get any good store really its for putting to big shampoo bottle contents in so its just small to travel but they are quit big and cream is creamy and soft so you need to harden it properly so i put it in the fridge for 2 or 3hrs one of them.So that was good since it was easter and i really needed it to look fab cause i dont have a blush like it hope you try this tip but you can use vasiline okay love you guys please coment xxxooo i love ya.
Blushif you want this colour check the website its £20.50 xx!

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's really sad :(
    Nice blog honey...I'm a new follower!! hope you follow back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i will your really nice good to know someone as upset as i am your blog is really cool i checked it out last night hope you enjoy my other posts honey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...