Thursday 5 May 2011

The bodyshop

Hey Guys,this post is on my fav brand the body shop its a review.


                                 Body Butters
Satsuma body butter is the best one i have ever tryed its zesty its really nice and strong its so good.I love smells like orange and mango and this is perfect if you like thoose zesty scents i love them.It is for normal skin so it doesn't matter what type of skin you have which is good.I find it is great for moisturising its so deep and creamy.Its a good price range i find its £12.50 for 200ml and they last a long time.It also has a blend of melon seed oil,shea and coca butter.Sounds good find your nearest body shop.

Sweet lemon body butter is amazing its my oldest one its also zesty but i think its sweeter.I love it soo much its a lemon scent but smells nice and sweet.It conditions and calms your skin and it feels sweet.I use the body butters all the time and i love this on after a calm bath its amazing.It like keeps your skin soft for 24hrs.It says its intensive but i find it soo sweet i love love it.

Moringa body butter is a more soft flower smell and cream.Its nice and floral.It is calming on your skin i love it.It makes you feel relaxed so you get a more calm relaxed sleep.It is one of them floral relax body butters.I have many more body butters but i need to get on to other products of them.

                                                   Soap bars

Olive soap is my fav soap because it cleanses and calms the skin i love this.It smells okay not the best scent ever its a fresh clean.I just use it on a loffa and scrub into my skin to calm it.Its a vegtable soap which i thought would be weird and stuff but its nice.Its only £2.00.

Shea soap has palm oil and glycerine to cleanse and moisturize in one step.It is perfect for dry skin types.Shea soap is one of thoose nutty scents and if you like body butters better theres a body butter for it.

Pink Grapefruit soap is another zesty product.I find it a wake you up scent.It lathers in the shower and lingers for ages.Its Rich in essential fatty acids that help restore skin smoothness and suppleness while rebuilding the skins barrier function.I love all the colours of the soap it really lightens up the bathroom.

                                                 Skin care
The vitamin E mask is my most loved skin product i have it in a smaller tub but its all used up i actully love this stuff its the best mask.I have white heads on the corners of my nose and my eyes but when i saw this it helped.But to be honest it doesn't just clear up straight away it takes a few weeks to see a great diffrence.Its one of thoose products you take everywhere.All my friends use it none stop i have the 100ml which i have like 3 tubs of it.Its dear in a price range its £11.00 but its well worth it.

Honey and oat three in one scrub mask.Really i just loved the scent cause i am a sucker for a honey scented anything.Smoothes and conditions normal to dry skins with natural kaolin clay, oatmeal and organic Community Trade honey.I feel my skin smoothe after that it really is like a three in one cream its the 100ml.I really love this its great only i use it though.I love it but its not made a big change just a soothing skin product.

Vitamin E gentle cleansing wipes.My only wipes are theese i like these to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin at the same time.Its great for toning skin while washing the makeup of its the best makeup removers you just leave it for 10 seconds and take of and all of your makeups of.Its good if your working out and your sweating and tired to just wipe it over to tone your face of.It leaves it refreshed and smooth i loved it for swimming and dancing if am tired or just removing my makeup its perfect.

So this was a long post but i love this brand sorry i didn't post in a while sorry i love you guys soo much thanks for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...