Saturday 14 May 2011

A lil somthing extra

Hey Guys, so i wanted to do somthing extra i will try to do a few of theese its like about me and what i have been up to.Every beauty blog should have one to really spice it up.So as a have mentioned it was my 18th so my big sister Gwen came back we went to see somthing borrowed it was great very girly and that .Beauty related i went to house of fraser its a amazing beauty store i love it so i got my laura mercier tinted moisturizer and fondation primer and a new mac lipstick in satin.So i got a new bag and maybe i will do a whats in my bag video its a meesha barton bag its sparkly silver and has chain up the sides i love it thank mum.So our proms coming up my last ever prom dance i am so excited i have a pink dress yeehee.I finally got my senstive skin red blotches awaywith my laura mercier tinted moisturuzer i was so totally happy i was like woohee again.So i wanted to try somthing other than beauty so i made flapjacks they w ere nice so i finally learned how to cook i gave them to my Aunt in hospital as will as the massage bar therapy and a warm navy scarf.So i have been busy how about you thanks for reading xx lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...