Thursday 5 May 2011

nails

So hey,i was at the nail salon to get my nails done in catch me in your net and black shatter wheni saw the new collection after my fav pirate film of all time.Pirates of the caribbean range it comes with 6 theres Meirmaids tears which is a mint green,Stranger tides which looks like a mudy grey,Planks a lot is a purple,Sparrow me the drama is a light rose pink,Steady as she rose which is a light pink rose,Skull and glossbones is a sparkley silver and silver shatter i hope they soon do a gold one wow.But it looks so cool and i am soo excited to see there movie maybe i will pick up silver shatter and Sparrow me the drama for going to see it with my friends so cute.Check the website out for how the range looks the price and that which will probely be around £8.Heres my nailsthe pirates of the caribbean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...